Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Pete the Heat

Pete Peter it’s such a good friend of mine!! Just a few weeks ago he told me -Mónica, dude, any person that hurts you will have to deal with me and maaaan I’m gonna go all the way down to México and kick their asses!!! He told me that I should tell them. “You know what, if you hurt me my friend Peter is going to come and kick your ass!!! And he is going to trace you and follow you until you pay if you hurt me!!!” pete and police Peter is such a funny guy!, nobody would belive the way we meet, nobody would ever belive all our adventures (our long distance adventures), nobody would belive how much I care about this guy and of course nobody would belive how happy I become whenever he’s happy. It’s been long since we haven’t meet but, pictures, e-mail, phone calls, and letters have made our long distance friendship last and of course consolidate it as one really important. My friend Peter is getting married with such a great girl. And I can’t wait to meet her in person!, Peter talks so much and with such love about Kristen that it would make anybody feel like true love really exists. pete y kirstenPete + Kirsten Pete, you know that you are a very important part of my life, as you told me beffore, no matter what you can count on me as I know I can count with you, thank you so much for all the wonderfull time, for all the laughter and for all your advise. Thank you also because I know that whenever we are talking I can feel your smile over the phone. Thanks for been such a nice friend and all that happiness that surrounds you now it is very well deserved. Send all my love and all my apreciation as well to Kristen because she has lighten your live and made yourselve so happy. And that happiness is also received by us... your friends. Aiuuuu Santa Clau!!!! Aiou Santa Clau Lot’s of NARANJA love to you and Kirsten!!! Jaaaaa jajajajajaja!

5 Comments:

At 7/26/2006 11:31:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hey,

It's nice to finally be able to say hello to you. Peter has told me so many great things about you and all the nice times you guys have had. I hope you can make it to the wedding cause it would be awesome to meet you. The things you said about peter in your blog made me fall in love with him all over again. He's a great guy and if i can make him as happy as he makes me i'll consider myself lucky. And i'm glad he has friends as nice as you.

If you ever want to talk my email is k_diachidos@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you
Kirsten

 
At 7/27/2006 09:34:00 AM , Blogger arboltsef said...

WWWoooooooooooooooooow!!!
Nice!!! (as Peter would say) never imagine he would tell you about this litle post.
It is great to finally read you!!!
Peter has also told me all about you HE LOVE'S YOU SO MUCH, you are both lucky cause I'm shure that you are an amazing person as well.
xoxoxo
Mónica

 
At 4/06/2016 01:36:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

michael kors outlet online
michael kors handbags
michael kors factory outlet
Michael Kors Outlet Online Store
jordans shoes
jordan shoes
jordans 11
kobe shoes
nike air max
cheap nike air max
nike free 3.0
nike free 5.0 womens
christian louboutin boots
louboutin outlet
mbt Shoes
discount mbt Shoes
fitflops sale
fitflops clearance
Kobe 9 Elite
Huaraches Nike
christian louboutin sale
red sole shoes
cheap jordans
jordans 2016
new jordans
jordans 2015
coach outlet store
coach outlet stores
kate spade handbags outlet
kate spade bags
Michael Kors Cheap
2015 michael kors outlet

 
At 2/09/2017 03:49:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...




http://www.kuwait.prokr.net/

 
At 5/31/2018 11:45:00 PM , Anonymous Obat Maag Alami said...

thank you for joining us. his article is very helpful

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home